CollegeUC Santa Barbara & Seattle U Alum
Mail DropsSend me a package!
About Alison Greenwood
I am super psyched to be biking across the Northern Tier of America with an awesome team of folks raising money and awareness for MS. 4,295 miles through 15 states in 69 days…but who’s counting!?
A few details about this trip:
· We will be riding from Bar Harbor, Maine to Seattle, Washington – beginning May 2016, so for me, I will be biking home!
· I will be raising $1 for every mile I ride. Each tax deductible contribution I receive will get me closer to my needed goal of $4,295 and help those living with MS.
· Bike the US for MS Organization raises funds for MS research and treatment through cross country cycling trips. The goal is to combine an important cause with an incredible experience. In addition to funding research, cyclists volunteer for MS patients as they pass through communities. A portion of the funds are used to fund projects like accessible ramps and bathrooms.
· If you would like to support this organization, the easiest way is by clicking the orange donation button next to my picture above. You may also write a check payable to “BiketheUSforMS” with Alison Greenwood written in the memo line, then send it to:
PO BOX 10001
Blacksburg, VA 24062
· No, I will not be using the bike pictured in the photo :) But that could make things very interesting.
Alison Greenwood's Fundraising
|Lauren and Ira||$150.00|
|Anna Greenwood and Anthony Jauregui||$100.00|
|Edward & Janet Coughlin||$100.00|
|Georgia and Fenton Hustad||$100.00|
|Suzi Rossi and Ron Benich||$100.00|
|Leilani and Craig||$50.00|
|Ryan Hamachek Bernie Liang||$50.00|
|UW Rec Sports||$50.00|
|Anne and Tim Riley||$25.00|
|Donnie and Taylor Jauregui||$25.00|