About Albert Francis

AI’m 66 years old, retired, married with two children and a grandson. I enjoy cycling, fishing and camping.

I’ve completed 2 cross country rides and now I’m looking forward to my third.

2013, Trans AM Northern ext.  4600 miles solo

2015, MS ride Northern Tier     4295 mile

2017 PacificCoast Tour            1862 miles pending        Seattle to San Diego

2017, Southern Tier                  3800 miles. Pending.      San Diego to St Augustine

 

I am proud to work with Bike the US for MS a great organization I wish I had known about before my Trans Am ride. 

Having been involved with many charity rides I often wondered how the money that was donated was allocated. Well I found out. 75% of the money donated to BTUSFORMS goes directly to fund patient care and for research for a cure and also to fund Outreach centers and patient home modification The remaining 25 percent is used for admin costs and ride support. 

I've pledged to raise 1 dollar a mile for the Pacific Coast Tour 2017

If you would like to donate please consider doing so under the following guidelines; any amount is greatly appreciated. Donations to the Pacific Coast Tour 2017 are open now and The Southern Tier 2017 will be open in November.

 

Donation Information

 

                   Two easy ways to help:

 

1.  You can donate by credit card on this site by clicking on the orange "donate” button at the top of the page (on some computers bottom of page), and then by following given instructions, or,

2.  You can donate by mail by writing a check payable to “Bike the US for MS”; please put in the memo line of the check my name.   Albert Francis

 

Send to:     Bike the US for MS

                  P.O. Box 10001

                  Blacksburg, VA 24062

 

Once the check is received by the organization they will post the donation to this website.

 

 Please note that all donations are tax-deductible.  Bike the US for MS Inc. is a 501(c) (3) tax exempt organization: tax ID # 27-2192426.

 

     Thank you for helping in this great cause.

 

You being a partner with me and the MS crew can follow on Face Book, just send a friend request to me and mention 2017 MS Tour.      Again Thanks.     Al

Albert Francis' Fundraising

PACIFIC COAST 2017 TEAM TOTAL: $66039

ALL 2017 TEAMS TOTAL: $461133

PERSONAL GOAL: $1852
RAISED: $937
David Kaltschmidt $500.00
Auld Holland Inn Auld holland $50.00
Barbara Wilbur $50.00
Bruce Wilbur $50.00
Dithmar Bulla $50.00
Jeffrey MaQuarrie $50.00
Robert Kasper $50.00
Billy and Carol Keech Art Minded Sponsor $40.00
Mark "uncle mark" Keech $40.00
Colin Berg $20.00
Lauren Gaffney Art Minded Sponsor $20.00
Blayne Art Minded Sponsor $10.00
Jen TIKI $5.00
asd Silva $2.00